We’re proud to announce that Alegria is partnering with ZiphyCare to provide in-home exams for patients who can’t make it to our facility. ZiphyCare’s onsite care coordinators act as the eyes and ears of Alegria’s physicians— allowing them to see and hear patients remotely, and conduct in-depth screenings using hospital-grade, FDA-registered cameras and diagnostic equipment. Using the Ziphy TM platform, onsite care coordinators act as the “physician’s hands, eyes and ears” at the patient location.
Better Care. Anywhere.
- More convenient for patients
- Allows for more frequent visits
- Better diagnostic info for care team
- Improved patient education
- Better integration of care
- Improved medication compliance
- Improved disease management
- Better quality of life for patients
- Medicare/Medicaid accepted